It is said that England has one of the most complex systems of house purchase in the world…and it’s our job to make this as easy and stress-free for you as possible. This is why we have created a 12 step system to ensure you get the best possible service at each and every stage of selling your home.
- We value your home for you free of charge, and you receive a detailed explanation of the extensive marketing campaign that is specially tailored to meet your needs.
- The colour details of your home are produced speedily, in house, so that your potential buyers receive them without delay.
- The full marketing of your home, including local, national and colour internet advertising, begins.
- Your potential buyers are fully qualified by us, before they view your home, and we provide feedback and comments from them, to help with your marketing campaign.
- When an offer is made, we’ll check the buying chain with other appropriate agents and solicitors, so you know you can take our advice to accept or reject with confidence. Our aim is to achieve the best possible price for your home.
- When you accept an offer we write to your solicitor, or, if you prefer, you can talk to our panel of recommended solicitors who also operate a “no sale no fee” system. Once solicitors are instructed, all parties involved are informed of the details of the sale.
- Our in-house financial adviser offers you financial advice with no obligation, so you can be sure you’re getting an unbiased and honest service.
- We then monitor the sales progress by liasing with all solicitors, mortgage brokers and other agents, keeping all parties informed of what is happening.
- Once your buyers surveyor is instructed, they will contact us for access details. If any survey or valuation queries arise, we will attempt to resolve them immediately.
- To help you ensure the smooth running of your sale and house move, you’ll need to obtain quotations for removals, and we can recommend good local companies for you. You can also take advantage of the arrangement Pickfords has with our clients.
- After all mortgage offers have been received and the solicitors have completed the legal work, all parties need to agree on a completion date prior to exchange of contracts. Your legally binding contracts are then exchanged, and any necessary deposits paid accordingly.
- All monies are transferred on completion day and your keys, which are normally held by us, are released once we have received confirmation from your solicitor that the sale has completed